5 months ago
Sales Administrator - Automotive - Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: £17,000 to £23,000 DOE
Key words: Sales, Car Dealership, Administrator, Office Junior, Office Support, Automotive
Our client is a well know Car dealership who represent leading brands in West London and Hertfordshire areas. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to become part of a well- established company.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for the sales administration process ensuring all procedures are adhered to and the highest possible standards are achieved.
• Ensure that the sales process operates efficiently by implementing documented procedures, in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
• Prepare quotations, letters, invoices, forms, etc., as requested.
• Monitor all orders and preparation work to ensure that they are completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the sales team as early as possible.
• Ensure that the tidiness, cleanliness, and security of the sales admin office are maintained and all quality records and controlled documents are maintained securely.
• Accurately record all orders, purchases, stock, demonstrators, sales and registrations, to prepare department performance statistics and reports and to communicate the necessary information to the manufacturer.
• Arrange for sold vehicles to be registered.
• Be responsible for the input of information on the AFRL system and the key to tax discs container.
Essential Requirements & Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Look smart and present the nest possible image to customers
• To maintain good working relationships with other staff and customers
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close