Marshall Motor Group have been named as the highest ranking automotive company in the Great Place to Work® for 2019.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join Marshall’s Audi dealership in Taunton as a key part of the sales team, this role provides support to our Sales Executives and the Sales Manager to maximise dealership sales potential. The key element of this role is to complete all sales administration such as; processing deals and writing correspondence to customers and general reporting for the management team, whilst adhering to all company policies and legal requirements.
What does a Sales Administrator do?
This role will also involve customer facing work, therefore the successful candidate will be enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering an excellent level of service both internally and externally. Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential and a background in sales administration is desirable. Day to day, you will:
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders within the sales department
- Concentrating on new and used cars for this dealership
- Vehicle taxation/ registration
- Stock control – ordering vehicles, order checking and confirmation
- Ensuring all work is continually audit compliant
Required Skill and Experience
- Ideally you will have a background in a sales administrator role
- Working experience of Kerridge systems
- Experience within a dealership would be preferable
- Educated to A Level equivalent within Business Studies would also be advantageous
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £600 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Matched pension contributions
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity