Marshall Motor Group have been named as the highest ranking automotive company in the Great Place to Work® for 2020.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join Marshall’s Honda dealership in Leicester as a key part of the dealership team, this role provides support to both our sales and finance teams. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and reports to the Dealership Accountant, and offers the right candidate the opportunity to use organisation and administration skills to assist the vehicle sale process.
What does a Sales Administrator do?
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders within the sales department
- Organise registration and taxation of new vehicles
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
- Arrange invoicing for vehicle sales
- Collate deal files for handover to customers
Required Skill and Experience
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience, ideally from within a vehicle dealership environment, with strong IT skills including Excel (Kerridge experience preferred but not essential). In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to follow robust processes
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £600 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity