We are looking for an experienced and suitably qualified Roadside Technician / Mechanic to join our client’s fantastic company as a Roadside Technician, working in & around Salisbury, Andover & Winchester areas.
As well as having the technical expertise to diagnose and repair customers vehicles, excellent customer service skills are essential in this demanding and challenging customer facing role. You must enjoy dealing with people and have a genuine desire to help customers in difficult and stressful situations.
Our client provides a dedicated branded 24/7 Roadside Assistance service on behalf of a number of prestigious Motor Manufactures, including BMW Group, Volvo, Aston Martin, Mitsubishi and Mazda to name but a few.
The Role as a Roadside Technician / Mechanic
As a Roadside Technician / Mechanic your role will include:
• Utilising your excellent technical/diagnostic expertise to carry out effective roadside repairs
• Providing first class customer service, reflecting the Manufactures brand image
• Making full use of the comprehensive training and equipment provided to ensure maximum roadside repair rate
• Dealing with customers face to face confidently and professionally
• Liaising with the relevant Manufactures Retails, Customers and the Operations Centre
The ideal Roadside Technician / Mechanic will have:
• A genuine desire to help, provide reassurance and be empathetic to customers situations
• Experience of using diagnostic equipment
• Experience of working for a Motor Manufacturer
• ‘Can do’ attitude with a flexible and adaptable approach
• Happy to work shifts between 7am and 10pm, including weekends and bank holidays
• Qualifications including a Level 2 light vehicle maintenance, qualification from a Motor Manufacturer, IMI, NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent
• ATA Level III (desirable)
• Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
• Full UK Driving Licence, with no more than 6 penalty points
• Excellent time management skills
• Customer facing experience (desirable)
Salary and Hours
As Roadside Technician / Mechanic, you will work on a shift rota equivalent to an average 48-hour working week in 17-week rotation and receive an OTE of £40 - £43k with a minimum earning of £30,360.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Roadside, technician, vehicle, mechanic, automotive, maintenance, repair, motor, workshop, engineering, cars, vans,