8 months ago
Revenue Management Analyst - French Speaking
Are you a graduate/ recent graduate with a business, economic or engineering degree?
Do you have excellent analytical skills?
Are you looking for a great opportunity to progress your career in a fast-paced, commercial environment where you will be recognised for your valued contribution to company performance?
Then you should join the Revenue Management team at Avis Budget Group!
Revenue Management is a centralised department that supports and advises on pricing, inventory management and on pricing strategy for our renowned Avis and Budget car rental brands. Our Revenue Management Analysts work with data from a variety of internal and external sources to advise on pricing and yield strategy.
This critical activity requires consistent communication with other departments, data gathering and analysis as well as managing tools and processes to enable high quality revenue management. The role is based in Bracknell, our EMEA HQ.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with excellent analytical and communication skills to play a key role in a busy team which is central to the company’s profitability. We offer an energetic, collaborative working environment and an open culture that will give you the opportunity to rapidly take on increasing responsibility while gaining recognition, career progression and the opportunity to work with senior colleagues.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Managing optimization process, focusing on distribution, pricing, segment management and demand management
- Demand forecast management
- Recommendation of pricing strategy and pricing tactics
- Supporting the development and maintenance revenue management process and tools
- Delivering high quality quantitative analysis to support own recommendations
- Communication and relationships with key stakeholders in other departments
- Support communication and reporting for regional board
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a business related or science subject
- Fluent French and operational English
- An internship or any kind of professional experience in analytical roles would be highly regarded
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse complex scenarios and solve problems, formulate recommendations and communicate them effectively to senior management
- Customer focus: understanding the needs of internal and external customers and responding promptly
- Communication skills: balancing talking and listening in meetings, communicating ideas simply and clearly, confident representing own views, regularly sharing information and ideas
- Completing work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintaining focus, energy and effort when under pressure
- Planning and delivering; working hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritising work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Should you live abroad, Avis Budget Group will be able to assist you in relocating to the UK for this role.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be - apply now!
Apply now via the button below!