4 months ago
Rental Sales Agent - Heathrow Airport
Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
With representations in over 110 countries worldwide Sixt is continually expanding its presence. Our strengths lie in our employees’ consistent service orientation, the high proportion of premium cars in the vehicle fleet and a good price-performance ratio.
We are looking for service-oriented Sales Reps / Customer Advisors (m/f) with strong sales skills for the car rentals division of our Branch. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in hospitality, trained hotel specialists, salespeople, travel agents, receptionists or service personnel
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You advise our national and international commercial and private customers in the rental station
* Completing transactions for vehicle rental on the front office desks
* You rent our high-class, modern vehicles
* You sell additional services that span the whole topic of car rental
* You ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst adhering to our service standards
* You coordinate our premium vehicle fleet
* You organise the day-to-day in the station
* You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
* You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
* Ideally, you have already worked as a customer service representative, service agent or sales consultant and are an expert in customer support
* You have a confident demeanour and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent
* Even in testing circumstances, you keep a cool head, and act in an organised fashion with a sense of responsibility
* You have good English skills which allows you to be a brilliant communicator
* You hold a valid driver's licence that allows you to drive in the UK
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire and Sixt Leasing ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
More about department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at Sixt stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.