about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for ensuring excellent customer service?
Are you driven by making successful sales?
If the answer is YES, the team at Vospers are currently recruiting for a Car Sales Executive and wants to hear from you!
Car Sales Executive Responsibilities:
As a Car Sales Executive, you'll be operating within the Sales department. You will work to generate sales whilst delivering customer excellence. You'll work in a team so you're able to successfully focus on and make sales to new and existing customers. Your responsibilities will also include:
* Selling cars by using the Vospers Sales Process
* Managing preparation and hand over of sold vehicles to customers
* Prospecting for customers
* Maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers
* Maintain showroom and displays to required standards
* Identify the customer's needs through a range of differing sales techniques.
* Match relevant product to customer's needs and present applicable features and benefits of product.
* Negotiate a successful close by overcoming any objections through understanding the benefits and features of all products available.
The ideal Sales Executive:
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess previous experience ideally within a similar environment. You will also need:
* To hold a full, clean UK Driving License
* Standards and quality driven style
* An eye for detail and punctuality is key
* Motivated by a passion for quality, results and great service delivery
* Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
* Computer literate
* Experience within automotive
Additional company benefits at Vospers:
Salary Expectation - GBP 15,000 - GBP 18,000 basic salary + Uncapped OTE of up to GBP 45,000
Location: Marsh Mills, Plymouth.
Annual leave: 22 days a year plus 8 days bank holiday
Additional Benefits include: Staff discounts in sales and service, staff referral scheme, pension, Company car, flu vouchers, eye care vouchers, counselling services, staff events and charity days, extensive training and support including work related professional qualifications and more....
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of GBP 270 million pounds, we have over 700 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It's important to the directors that everyone feels that they're part of something special.
At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we're all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care - Accountability - Performance - Respect - Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years' service with the company.
If you are looking for a challenge as our Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close