Earn a fantastic salary and benefits package:
Based on your background, expertise, bonus, hours of work and overtime
Smart Fleet Solutions
We're vehicle refurbishment experts:
From our headquarters in Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, we employ over 400 people across a number of UK locations. We have a long history of working with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the motor industry, and as part of Greenhous Group (Holdings) Ltd we can trace our roots back over 100 years, almost to the beginning of the motor trade itself!
What we do:
We work with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world, and our constant investment in new technology ensures that we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry. Our national network of state of the art technical centres covers the entire UK and includes centres in Cold Meece in Staffordshire; Westbury in Wiltshire; Long Bennington in Nottinghamshire and Livingston in Scotland. Our highly trained teams are experts in all aspects of the technical services process, including collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery.
- Competitive salary + achievable team related bonus + excellent benefits package
- Contributory pension scheme (enhanced option available)
- 22-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- SmartVehicleSales (availability of discounted vehicles)
- MyStaffShop (retail discounts & savings)
- Free on-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Well-being package (occupational health)
- £14.80 - £15.30 p/hr 50 hours per week 6.00pm - 07.00am Monday to Thursday
THE OPPORTUNITY: REFURBISHMENT SUPERVISOR (NIGHTS):
- AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Supervise and develop the refurbishment team
- Continually achieve throughput and cycle time targets
- Consistent levels of productivity
- Right first time quality assurance that maintains our high level of service to our customers
REFURBISHMENT SUPERVISOR (NIGHTS): The Role
- Ensure refurbishment production targets are met.
- Supervise team of 10-15 operatives and technicians.
- Maintain and improve the service level agreements.
- Provide scheduled customer updates.
- Responsibility for shift activities.
- Motivate and focus team leaders to achieve objectives.
- Attend and participate in performance related management/team meetings.
- Set weekly targets through regular planning sessions.
- Maintain a tidy and professional working environment with a special emphasis on health and safety.
- Work with sub-contractors, consultants and demonstrators.
- Establish staff training needs; communicate training requests.
REFURBISHMENT SUPERVISOR (NIGHTS): The Person
- Proven background in the motor industry.
- Detailed understanding of the refurbishment process.
- Experience and knowledge of refurbishment best practices.
- Extensive automotive knowledge.
- Ability to motivate, delegate and mentor.
- Leadership skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to overcome team difficult situations.
- IT skills essential.
- An Automotive industry qualification with C&G, NVQ or ATA accreditation (desirable, not essential).
This is your opportunity to join a fast paced, evolving, progressive, ever changing and forward thinking business
Get cracking; click on 'Apply Now' & upload your CV...