4 months ago
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Department: Project Management
Location: F2 Hinckley
Reporting to: Project Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
• Request and collate data for stagegate deliverables from all departments involved in New Model Projects.
• Prepare stagegate presentations and signoff sheets.
• Create detailed Microsoft Project Plans for new motorcycle projects in consultation with Project Manager.
• Prepare and distribute status reports and chase in their return.
• Use the information from status reports and from liaison with team members to update Project Plans.
• Liaise with manufacturing departments to maintain status summary reports of progress in the manufacture of in-house components.
• Coordinate additional activities such as the preparation of press launch and show bikes.
• Assist with the development and improvement of the New Model Introduction Process.
• Other tasks to support the introduction of new models as required by the Project Manager.
Essential skill requirements:
• Experience of Microsoft Project including resource allocation and progress tracking.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel including data import and export.
• Ability to prepare, monitor and update detailed project plans.
• Good interpersonal skills to deal with project contributors at all levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required to report progress and review status via face to face communication, phone, email and video conference.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early; therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.