Up to £30,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
Our client requires an experienced and qualified Workshop Controller to join their busy team at a prestige dealership. The ideal candidate will have experience operating as a Workshop Controller, be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills and be able to demonstrate experience and ability in driving workshop performance/efficiency, hours sold and managing work quality.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for the day to day running of the workshop
· Planning and organisation of a large team of technicians
· Maintaining and controlling productivity of the workshop
· Ensuring commercial and operational requirements are met
· Fulfilling customer expectations for repair times and quality of work
Ongoing training will be provided through the manufacturer training programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading dealership groups with the benefits associated with an award-winning employer.
If this role is of interest apply today!