Are you an experienced Receptionist or Showroom Host within a main dealership?
If so, I have the perfect position for you!
My client is seeking an experienced individual to fulfil the position of a Showroom Co-Ordinator within their luxurious dealership located in St. Albans.
You will be the face of the Showroom, since you will be expected to meet and greet all customers with a professional and welcoming approach.
Working in this lavish dealership with outstanding supercars will be a fantastic opportunity for those who already possess prestige brand experience within the automotive industry.
An opportunity not to be thrown away, but one to be grasped quickly!
What will the role entail?
- Confidently answer telephone calls in an expert yet timely manner and make sure all messages are communicated effectively
- Meeting and greeting customers professionally and to ensure they are dealt with swiftly
- Responsible for keeping the reception area tidy and presentable
- Manage all enquires using the in-house computer system
- Distribute, open, prepare and frank post accordingly
- In charge of supervising and coordinating the delivery drives diaries
- Responsible for the ordering of stationery for the dealership
- General administration duties
- Handle and keep account of all petty cash
- Complete any other jobs given by other members of staff
- Comply with all dealerships Health and Safety standards as well as Quality standards
What skills and attributes are we looking for in you?
- An extremely professional and well-presented individual
- Previous experience working as a Showroom Co-ordinator with a main dealership is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and telephone skills
- The ability to work confidently without supervision
- Approachable and friendly character
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday ONLY 8:30am - 6:00pm
What will you receive if successful?
A fantastic basic salary of between £18,000 - £21,000
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.