Car Sales Executive required in Norwich
£35,000 - £45,000 OTE + Company Car
Car Sales Executive
OSR Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Car Sales Executive for a well-established prestige main dealer in Norwich.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing sales professional with a proven track record in car sales.
A solid sales background is essential for this position; you must be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service alongside working in a target driven environment.
Our client is offering a fantastic salary package, with company car and a very competitive bonus scheme.
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
- Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
- Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
- Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
- Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales Manager
- Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
- Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
- Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
- Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact Kayleigh @ OSR Recruitment onto apply for the position and more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.