Are you an experienced Bodyshop Estimator?
A very reputable, large and successful company are looking for a Bodyshop Estimator to join their approved, prestige bodyshop in Slough. The successful candidate will be working within one of the most prominent automotive groups covering luxury and prestige brands.
You will be experienced within this role and will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the bodyshop.
Let me provide you with a little more information on the responsibilities this position entails…
- You will have responsibility for inspection of damaged vehicles, carrying out a full range of checks; ensuring hidden damage is taken into account
- You will be responsible for establishing customer requirements, preparing full and accurate estimates
- Maximising profit opportunities through the sale of labour and associated products whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
- Dealing with insurance assessors and developing healthy working relationship with insurance companies and the clients
- Complying with and maintaining company policies, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within your department
What are we looking for in you?
- Current or previous experience with a franchised dealership or bodyshop is essential
- The ideal candidate will be fully conversant with the Audatex and Kerridge systems and be customer focused
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- You will be required to work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm and Saturdays on rota
What will you be rewarded with?
An outstanding basic salary of £30,000 with an OTE of £36,000.
Car Allowance and the option of joining the company's car scheme.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.