6 months ago
Prep Vehicle Technician at Wilsons Epsom
We are looking for Prep Vehicle Technicians that share our passion for service excellence and commitment to customer safety. Our Technicians are trained to manufacturer standards and have access to regular support and technical information to diagnose, repair, and service a full range of vehicles.
This exciting opportunity exists within our Dealership for Semi skilled Vehicle technicians / Mechanics in our Service Centre.
Your key objectives would be:
* To carry out servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles and PDI’s on new cars to the internal or external customers’ satisfaction
* To complete work using the ‘right first time’ approach
* To efficiently diagnose standard faults and to continuously improve working methods and standards
* Receives the new or used vehicle and carries out repairs or maintenance as instructed and in accordance with safety / MOT / manufacturer / warranty requirements
* Reports current and potential faults and service requirements noticed whilst working on a vehicle to the Workshop Controller or line manager, and obtains parts prices if requested to do so.
* Ensures maximum use of technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe service / repair of vehicles
* Ensures that all hours and materials used are correctly recorded on job cards and warranty documentation, then completes the job sheet to reflect work carried out
* Work independently in a busy, active environment
* Interpret and implement technical information
* Apply learning and experience when diagnosing faults
* Full manufacturer training to achieve maximum product and technical skills. We hold Franchises for Renault, Dacia, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Citroen, Peugeot, and Vauxhall
* Experience and manufacturer technical knowledge are recognised and rewarded.
Full UK driving licence is required.
Wilsons value diversity and we recognise that different people bring different perspectives, ideas, knowledge and culture, and that this difference brings great strength.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 on a rota basis
Kiln Lane, Epsom, Surrey
Up to £25,000 per annum plus time save bonus. OTE £30,000 per annum