Salary Banding: £25,740 per annum
Location: Cold Meece
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 45 hours per week, 7.30am to 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as Team Leader of a busy team, in a varied and rewarding role. The ideal candidate will ensure that all parts functions are actioned correctly and efficiently, to include, but not limited to, the responsibilities below;
- Order and receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating all paperwork
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Ensure all parts and consumables are sourced from preferred suppliers in the first instance, maintain profitability when ordering outside of these parameters.
- Monitor and develop the performance of team members, making recommendations on training and/or performance needs to the Refurbishment Manager.
- Ensure that all company policies are adhered to, as an example, Health and Safety.
- Provide reporting to the Refurbishment Manager as requested.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and internal and external customers
Choosing the right person is important to us as we continue to grow our family of now over 500 employees. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- A solid understanding and experience of the motor industry at a good level.
- Extensive parts/stores experience is necessary.
- Some knowledge of the latest vehicle inspection and refurbishment best practices.
- A methodical, process driven individual.
- Ability to both supervise and motivate a team.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Good computer skills with attention to detail when entering data.
Smart Fleet Solutions are market leaders in Vehicle refurbishment working with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our teams are experts in: collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery. With 5 sites across the UK and our constant investment in new technology, not only do we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry, we are continually growing.
Join our growing family and benefit from;
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme – discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Development and future promotion opportunities
Click to apply now and our recruitment team will contact you to follow up your application.