The BMW MINI Contact Centre is looking to recruit a full time team member to support our team members with pricing Labour Time and Parts as one price.
You will be customer focused, target driven, a team player and always aiming to be the best. You will have a flair for talking and engaging with internal and external customers over the phone.
You will have excellent communication and inter-personal skills, be articulate and confident and have the necessary experience to carry out the required duties of this important and exciting role.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Managing incoming customer enquiries
Pricing up parts and labour to provide an all one price
Liaise with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous for the right candidate to have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience working as a Service Advisor or Parts Advisor(experience in a similar role may be considered)
- A proven track record of success in achieving daily targets
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent people skills and a positive attitude.
- A passion for customer service and desire to make us the best company to do business with, whilst offering the best advice to our customers.
- Be analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with CDK (ADP/Kerridge) experience.
Previous experience would be advantageous but not necessary as training will be provided. Your working hours will be between 8am-7pm with a requirement to work 1 in 4 Saturdays per month.