HALLIWELL JONES LTD
Position: Parts Advisor
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor. The position is located at our Southport Centre consisting of Aftersales and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Academy and great career progression opportunities.
The main purpose of the job is to satisfy all customer requirements and increase all aspects of the parts business through Direct selling and to be fully conversant with all procedures within the Parts Department.
Essential criteria for this position include:
- To display the highest level of customer care and to work to improve BMW and MINI Customer satisfaction ratings.
- Strong communication, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of working under pressure.
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously.
- A commitment to follow process and strong attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook)
Experience within a franchised dealership would be desirable and proven ability in a similar role would be advantageous. Drive experience would also be desirable.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary and the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.