3 months ago
Our Client, a prestige main dealer in Cambridge have the rare opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join their successful team.
As a Parts Advisor, your overriding objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers; meet agreed targets; and deliver an excellent standard of customer care.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· receiving deliveries of parts into the business, ensuring that the quantity, quality and documentation are accurate;
· allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems;
· preparing and providing accurate quotations;
· communicating relevant promotional offers in an engaging manner;
· and ensuring that the Parts Department is maintained in a manner that is compliant with audit standards.
Previous experience is preferable, however not essential.
Up to £22,000 + Bonus
Skills : Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Parts Executive, Parts Sales, Motor Trade, Motor Factors, Service Advisor, Aftersales Executive, Aftersales Advisor, Aftersales, Customer Service, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bury St Edmunds, Cambourne, Newmarket, Duxford, Royston, Ely
27 days ago
only 1 day until close