Calling all Parts Advisors!
My client is in pursuit of a vibrant Parts Telesales Advisor who possesses experience within the automotive industry, whether it be trade parts experience or of that within a main dealership. All candidates are welcome to apply!
This would a fantastic transition for a highly driven and knowledgeable Parts Advisor, to take a leap and join a welcoming team. You will receive extensive support and training and company are willing to provide you with a very generous basic salary and bonus scheme in return for your efforts. This position is based in Canterbury, Kent.
Why not take a look at what you will be required to do?
- Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries within KPI's, using the approved greeting
- Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems to search and order parts
- Complete all required documentation accurately and promptly
- Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with guidelines
- Achieve personal KPI's and revenue objectives with target customers
- Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
- Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
- Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
- Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
- Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
- Provide timely communication to customer on their credit status
- Assist, liaise with and support the team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
- Work with the Parts Manager and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined up approach to sales
In order to be successful for the Parts Telesales Advisor position, you must:
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Be a confident and capable communicator with proven experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment
- Have a passion for providing a great customer service experience
- Be able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner
What is on offer for you…
A competitive basic salary between £20,000 - £22,000 basic
£3,000 on top per annum (paid monthly) based on performance (very realistic)
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.