Calling all experienced Parts Advisors!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a commercial vehicle brand as a Parts Advisor.
Located near Bracknell an outstanding fast-paced dealership is seeking to employ an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role is offering a number of benefits, all of which I will personally reveal to you, in addition to this it would be delightful for you to know that you will provided with full support and training, in order to further develop yourself.
But of course, you would need to assess whether this position is right for you.
Take a look at what this role entails…
You will be:
- Responsible for all parts order ensuring that the correct part is picked and dispatched accordingly
- Interpreting customer and workshop requirements whilst advising customers on the pricing of the parts
- Matching orders against stock within the parts department and inform customers on availability as well as delay in terms of ordering the parts in, for them to either be sold directly to the customer or for them to be fitted in their vehicle
- Ensuring all order are accurately recorded onto the system, including invoicing and any documentation for dispatching parts
- Updating all customers on parts enquiries
- Upsell on parts at any given moment suited to the requirements of the customer and also the workshop
- Liaising directly with the Service Advisors and the Workshop to ensure excellent customer service and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing assistance with any promotions, events or marketing initiatives with the aim of increasing sales
- Storing stock in accordance with supplier and manufacturer guidelines
- Maintain the stock control system and work within it, in a timely manner
- Representing the group and brand to the best of your ability, whilst dealing with all suppliers in a courteous manner
- Seek to minimise customer complaints and improve aspects within the parts department
- Maintain all parts displays within the dealership and parts department
- Ensuring all Company and Trade association policies are adhered to, whilst abiding to additional health and safety regulations within the dealership
- Taking credit sales which should be made to the approved account with available credit
- Carrying out any additional duties within the aftersales department
What is my client looking for in the successful candidate?
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor is essential
- Commercial vehicle knowledge is an advantage but not a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Motivated team player, who can work under pressure and contribute towards achieving targets
- Someone to strives for success and goes above and beyond
- Ability to handle difficult situation in a calm, professional and courteous manner
What will all your hard work be rewarded with?
Outstanding basic salary ranging from £21,000 - £23,000 with an OTE of approximately £24,000.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, every other Saturday, 8am - 12pm
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.