Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our BMW / MINI Dealership in Ruislip is looking to recruit a new Parts Advisor.
About the position
The service and expertise provided by our parts team are crucial to the business’ success. Therefore, the successful candidate for our Parts Advisor position will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
A large part of the Parts Advisor position involves:
· Establishing customers’ needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate;
· Communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers;
· Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers;
· Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers;
· Reporting any stock damages or losses;
· Assisting parts stock checks;
· Liaising and maintaining a brilliant working relationship with the manufacturer;
· Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department;
· Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Confident and professional communication skills
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!