about 1 month ago
As a Technician you will ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish, to sustain growth in customer confidence in the service provided by the Dealer point.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities
Key Skills / Competencies:
• To be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast moving environment, ensuring that all daily tasks
• To be able to effectively communicate to customers and colleagues at all levels
• To have questioning, listening & information gathering skills., with focus on attention to detail
• To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome.
• Friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service, whilst remaining professional and
approachable, taking a pro-active approach and exceeding customer expectations
• To be able to remain calm and patient in a dynamic business environment.
• Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities.
• Team oriented.
· City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent
· Completed an apprenticeship in HGV industry or equivalent experience
· Experience within the commercial vehicle industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity and is available on an immediate start
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close