Motor Trade Jobs, Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Parts Advisor required in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 basic, £30,000 OTE
Monday to Friday
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor required for Automotive Dealership - Parts Advisor Jobs – Bishop's Stortford
Our valued and customer focused client is looking to expand their friendly and professional team with an additional Parts Advisor.
You will assist the parts team with the following,
- Working closely with the team to ensure that parts are available and on time.
- Managing the ordering of additional parts found during the course of repair.
- Managing and processing returns and credit notes and the associated paperwork correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Ordering and management of goods
- Parts ordering, receiving parts and system entry.
- Management of parts returns and credit notes.
- Stock ordering and receiving these good.
- Efficient management of supporting paperwork. Invoices, credit notes etc
- Attention to detail, flexible in approach to the role,
Good communication skills to be able to work to deadlines.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
Motor Trade experience & a full UK driving license are essential
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To learn more about this position please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS