We are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Parts Advisor to be based in our Toyota dealership in Coventry. Ideally you will have at least two years or more experience in a Main Dealer or Motor Factor.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Order Preparation: You will be responsible for pre-picking parts for the workshop job cards, picking parts for customer orders and checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
• Sales and Customer Service: Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk in customers, and internet enquiries you will be developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
• Stock Control: Ensuring consumables and service parts are regularly replenished providing a swift service to our workshop and other departments as well as our trade/retail customers. Handles warranty claims processing (relating to parts issues) and completes all relevant administration promptly and accurately (including customer records and invoicing).
What we’re looking for:
• You must be confident in dealing with Retail, Trade and especially Workshop Sales as this will be a major part of your role.
• Confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You must be willing to work between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturdays on a rotating basis.
Remuneration & benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shops! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.