5 months ago
Our Client, a busy franchise main dealer in Peterborough are seeking to appoint a Parts Advisor to join their successful team.
As a Parts Advisor, your overriding objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers; meet agreed targets; and deliver an excellent standard of customer care.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- receiving deliveries of parts into the business, ensuring that the quantity, quality and documentation are accurate;
- allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems;
- preparing and providing accurate quotations;
- communicating relevant promotional offers in an engaging manner;
- and ensuring that the Parts Department is maintained in a manner that is compliant with audit standards.
Previous experience is essential.
Up to £22,000 DOE
Skills : Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Parts Sales, Motor Trade, Motor Factors, Service Advisor, Customer Service, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close