3 months ago
Our Client, a prestige main dealer in Cambridge are seeking to appoint a Parts Advisor to join their successful team.
As a Parts Advisor, your overriding objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers; meet agreed targets; and deliver an excellent standard of customer care.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· receiving deliveries of parts into the business, ensuring that the quantity, quality and documentation are accurate;
· allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems;
· preparing and providing accurate quotations;
· communicating relevant promotional offers in an engaging manner;
· and ensuring that the Parts Department is maintained in a manner that is compliant with audit standards.
Previous experience is preferable, however not essential.
£18,000-£21,000 + Bonus
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 18.00pm
1 in 2 Saturdays, 8.30am to 12.30pm
Skills : Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Parts Executive, Parts Sales, Motor Trade, Motor Factors, Service Advisor, Customer Service, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close