5 months ago
Parts Administrator – West Bromwich
Guest Truck and Van – West Bromwich
We are recruiting for a Parts Administrator based at our West Bromwich site.
Location: West Bromwich
Reports To: Group Parts Admin Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Additional Benefits: Overtime, Bonus Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Pension Scheme.
The Parts Administrator role is an extremely busy, varied and critical position. One of the role holder’s main responsibilities will be receipting the company’s stock and verifying it for payment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Stock receipting
* Purchase order creation.
* Data input.
* Manufacturer liaison.
* Manufacturer documentation cross-reference.
* Supplier invoice / credit reconciliation and verification.
* Customer Invoicing and crediting.
* Discrepancy claim processing and progression.
* Surcharge Claim processing and progression.
* Stock ordering.
* Stock taking.
* Carry out general administration duties.
* And any reasonable duties as requested by management.
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent administration skills.
* Outstanding organisation skills.
* Computer literate (word, excel and outlook).
* Good clear telephone manner.
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!