LOOKING FOR SOME CASUAL WORK?
Working on behalf on one of the world’s most prestigious vehicle manufacturers operating from their flag ship Central London show room and surrounding service centres. Our client needs a pool of support drivers to cover staff holidays and absence.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience of ‘high end’ chauffeur driving, prestige or high performance vehicle demonstration
- Experience of all modern gearboxes ; manual, semi-automatic & automatic (experience of driving electric & hybrid technology would also be preferable)
- Ability to deliver the highest levels of customer service experience and brand awareness
- Minimum of two years driving experience, with a good knowledge of the city of London
- Full driving license with no more than 6 points (minor offence).
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Physically fit will also be required to walk between service & vehicle storage facilities.
- Impeccable personal appearance
Duties & Responsibilities
Collection and delivery of customer vehicles to and from their home or business address
Chauffeuring V.I.P customers to local tube stations and/or places of work within the City.
Greeting customers and valet parking of vehicles arriving at the show room or service facilities.
Under taking vehicle inspections & damage reports.
£9.00p.h. P.A.Y.E. paid weekly
Fully recoverable expense account (when covering Collection and Delivery)
Call Lina now if you are interested: or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org