Join a Great Place to Work® and use your panel beating skills to get our customers back on the road
We are seeking a qualified Panel Technician/Panel Beater to join a team of specialists at Marshall’s Cambridge Bodyshop and assist in providing a high quality and efficient vehicle panel repair offering for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Production Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results.
What will I do on a daily basis?
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
What skills or qualifications do I need?
You will be a ATA or NVQ Level 3 qualified panel technician with experience in a bodyshop environment. In addition to your prior experience, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- High quality standards with strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £600 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity