Igloo Automotive are currently recruiting for several Panel Beaters to join the team in the Thurleigh area of Bedfordshire.
Job Type: Ongoing, Contract
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 - 17:00
As a Panel Beater your duties will include:
- Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to manufacturer's standards
- Use specialist body repair equipment including MIG and Tig Welders, Jigs, Filler etc
You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
- Work skilfully and safely under pressure
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Be flexible in your approach; and Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Have a Minimum of 2 years’ experience
You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
For moreinformation please callto speak to a member of the automotive team.