We are looking for talented and efficient panel beaters to join our successful group of accident repair Bodyshop’s in London and the South East.
You will be fully experienced in repairing damaged vehicle panels and will easily fit into a fast-paced workshop, with a good understanding of the requirements of working to manufacturer’s specifications in a BSI accredited site. ATA would be an advantage but not essential.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
· To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the Workshop Controller in order to obtain authorisation for supplementaries
· To complete all administrative procedures (including warranty) relating to service and repair work
· Ensure all protection covers and aperture covers are in place (if it is in your bay it is your responsibility)
· To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
· To attend meetings and training programmes as required by Veetec
· To assist with development and training of other technicians
With an hourly rate relating to your experience and performance, the working hours are between 42.5 and 47.5 hours per week. A bonus scheme is in place, along with a work-based pension scheme and 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).