At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes;
- Competitive Salary
- 18 days’ holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- Discounts on the High Street
- Discounts on Vehicles and Servicing
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £300 million annual turnover, 28,000+ annual retail sales, up to 5,000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 700 employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and great ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
Your role is to paint a wide variety of Vehicles. You will ensure that the prepping and quality checks are completed to an extremely high standard to ensure you are able to produce the quality of finish required for our customers.
You will require your own equipment for this role including an air fed mask and paint guns.
This role is working from 6pm to 6am on a 4 days on / off basis
What you will be doing
- Ability to work as part of a team working towards strict targets and quality standards
- Painting of Vehicles ensuring the maximum quality and finish of work is achieved
- Regularly cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Effectively communicate with fellow Colleagues
What we expect from you
- Experienced in a similar role
- Relevant qualification / education as a Vehicle Painter
- Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving License
- Ownership of equipment including guns and air fed mask
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail