Join a Great Place to Work® and use your industry experience to complete high quality paint and body corrections in Peterborough
We are looking for a Paint Technician/Smart Repair Technician to join our Marshall Bodyshop in Peterborough. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to provide our customers with excellent service, whilst gaining new skills.
What are the day to day responsibilities?
- Prepare, spray and finish vehicles to an exemplary high standard in line with internal and customer requirements
- Ensure correct colour matching on all assigned tasks
- Ensure paint works are completed in an efficient manner in line with the daily schedule
- Accurately and skilfully undertake cosmetic repairs on motor vehicles
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Work in a safe and responsible manner in line with current health and safety regulations
- Detect and report any additional faults for further repair
What skills are required?
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced Paint Sprayer/Technician with ATA/IMI/NVQ 3 qualifications. In addition to your previous experience, you will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Who are Marshall?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £600 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Matched pension contributions
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity