PAINT SPRAYER REQUIRED IN HAILSHAM
Wage: Dep on Exp
Job Ref: DB2019146
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is essential.
· Preparing and priming bodywork to manufacturers' specification
· Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate
· Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
· Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
· Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
• Aptitude for multi-tasking
• An eye for detail
• Quality awareness
• Communication skills
• Full driving licence.
• ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch and send your current and accurate CV to find out more! Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your correct contact details are on your CV.