Role: Paint Technician/Sprayer
Location: Bishop's Stortford
Salary: £45,000+ OTE Per Annum
Hours: 08:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday; 4 hours every other Saturday morning
Our client, a leading UK Accident Repairers based in Bishop's Stortford, is looking to recruit a Paint Technician/Sprayer to join their existing team.
- Our Client's Paint Technicians are responsible for painting a wide range of parts and components originating for a vast array of vehicle makes and models.
- The ideal candidate will prepare, spray and finish vehicles, whilst holding a keen eye for detail to determine the correctness of the colour match.
- Paint technicians may be expected to participate in preparing vehicles fully before painting; masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work.
- The technician should also ensure that equipment used is operated in accordance with relevant health and safety guidelines and is well kept.
- Preparation of repaired areas as directed by work order, in readiness for application of top coat
- Mixing paint using computerised scales/mixing system
- Application of top coat to manufacturers specification
- Flatting and polishing
- Small filler repairs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant trade qualification - NVQ qualification attained in the last 3 years or an industry recognised accreditation scheme attained in the last 5 years
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Capability to flat and polish to high standard
- Competency in colour matching
- Full Clean UK Drivers Licensee
- HEV (Hybrid Electric Vehicle) awareness training
- Knowledge of BS10125:2014
- Our client operates a lucrative bonus scheme that enables their technicians to earn £45,000 OTE.
- They operate a "hours sold" bonus scheme whereby their technicians will be offered a rate of £10.00 for every hour that they sell.
- They guarantee that technicians will earn no less than their attended rate which is discussed at the interview stage of the recruitment process.
- However, once the hours sold exceeds the technicians attended rate, then they will pay every hour sold at the bonus rate of £10.00.
This vacancy is being managed by Ed Hatt at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.