Paint Sprayer required in Salisbury
Monday - Friday - 8.00am / 5.30pm
Salary; £23,000 / £24,000 - £30k / £35k OTE
OSR Recruitment are looking to hear from experienced Paint Sprayers for a well-established main dealer in Salisbury
Your duties will include:
* Carrying out timely, accurate repairs in accordance with estimates and insurance company requirements thereby maximising labour sales in the Body shop.
* Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Identifying and reporting any further damage not listed on the work instructions.
* Ensuring good standards of housekeeping at all times.
* Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
* Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Bodyshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
* Responding positively to the requests of the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the Bodyshop Team.
* Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
* Raising concerns with the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor.
* Observing all relevant Health & Safety procedures
The ideal candidate will have;
* A relevant, Automotive NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds, or equivalent
* A full Driving Licence
To apply for the role, please call Liam @ OSR Recruitment on
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.