9 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit a Paint Sprayer based at our approved Nuffield, Poole Bodycare location. You will be paint spraying vehicles to the highest standard, whilst meeting deadlines and targets set by the Bodycare Manager.
To be a success in this role you will be able to;
* Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork
* Carry out paint spraying of all Brand of vehicle to the highest of standards
* Work within a team and on your own
* Hold a full driving licence
* To interpret and implement technical service method data
* To be able to accurately use paint mixing schemes, computerised scales, spray booths and drying lamps
* To keep work areas clean and tidy
* Application of top coat to manufacturer's specification.
* Preparation of repaired areas as directed by the work order, in readiness for application of the top coat.
* You will be responsible for your own health and safety and others around you.
As a Paint Sprayer you will receive a competitive salary, plus a bonus structure, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years, 26 after 10 years
* Opportunity to join the company pension scheme and Life Assurance
* Vehicle purchase discount, parts and servicing discounts
Hours of Work
Typically your hours will be 8.00am to 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org