Are you an experienced body shop technician/painter and looking for a new challenge in and around the Liverpool and surrounding area? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems LTD is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 100 mobile technicians, due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking additional mobile paint repair technicians.
The successful candidate(s) will provide mobile paint repair services to our dealer partners in the region thus offering excellent earning potential. The successful candidate(s) should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 3 years paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers.
• Good knowledge and use of pin pulling equipment
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Been customer facing in former roles
• Basic maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis ( Liverpool and surrounding areas)
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper
All applicants must undertake a half day technical assessment before any offer is made and following that, if successful, further training will be given so as to understand our procedures and requirements (depending on previous experience.)
If you have the credentials we require, would like a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
For more information or to apply for this job please send us your up to date CV with a current and working contact number.