Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic Required in Dorchester.
Salary: Up to £20,800 Basic, OTE £27,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic Required For Main Dealer - Dorchester
Our client in Dorchester is actively looking for a fully qualified and experienced Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic.
* To carry out service and repair work on motorcycles within times and processes that are specified by the manufacturer.
* Ensure all job records are completed as directed by Management.
* Maintain a high level of workmanship by attending training courses.
* Ensure proper identification and handling of parts used in the service and repair of vehicles.
* To be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
* To ensure that all written reports are legible, accurate and explicit.
* Support Company quality initiatives including Quality Management Systems.
* To be familiar with manufacturer standards and procedures.
* Wash all aftersales vehicles to a high standard, including wheels and tyres.
Essential to Have:
* City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
* A proven track record working in a professional automotive motorcycle workshop.
* Full valid UK motorcycle and car driving licence.
* A salary of up to £27k p.a. (depending on qualifications held and experience).
* Full time hours with Saturdays worked.
* Full management support and manufacturer training courses provided.
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J80416, Motorcycle Technician, Dorchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.