We are looking for an experienced motorcycle technician to work in our premium franchised dealership with some of the motorcycle markets most well-known brands.
Selling in excess of 750 motorcycles per annum and with a loyal customer base this is a friendly dealership looking for another pro-active team member. The successful candidate must have experience of modern motorcycles and be able to use current diagnostic equipment. From time to time you may also be required to talk to customers and as such you must be able to communicate clearly and provide technical explanations in a way that can be easily understood.
• To follow working instructions and procedures as briefed by Aftersales manager.
• Strive to deliver highest quality and productivity standards.
• Log all work using dealer management system or other system that may be in operation.
• For each vehicle assigned follow repair instructions on job cards.
• Quality check own work and fill in Technician’s checks on job sheet.
• Test ride vehicles that you have completed
• To undertake other duties and carry out all reasonable instructions which may be given to you by the Aftersales Manager.
Qualifications and skills:
Potential candidates should -
• Be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Be experienced in working with modern motorcycles
• Be able to work unsupervised in a safe and timely manner to high standards
• Hold full, valid car and motorcycle licences
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Good attention to detail
• A team player
• Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
Benefits include 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, uniform, pension, Childcare Vouchers scheme and on-site parking.
Salary dependent on experience.