Motorcycle Sales Executive required in Plymouth
Salary £15,000 +OTE £35,000
Passionate about Motorcycles? Due to expansion our Main Dealer Client in Plymouth require an experienced Sales Executive to join our established and already highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and above all, an outstanding customer experience. This role will ideally suit someone with motor-trade retail sales experience who is looking to establish a career in the motorcycle industry as a Sales Executive and who is willing to learn from our already successful team or someone who is already selling successfully in the motorcycle / automotive industries and is looking for the next challenge in their career.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Achieving profit and volume targets
• Maintaining above national average for our Customer Experience Programme and Mystery Shops
• Managing all enquiries by use of the CDK Autoline (Kerridge) Diary
• Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
• Ensuring Showroom presentation is second to none
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a Full UK Motorcycle Licence
• Understand that the client are in a retail environment and Saturday working is a part of the role
• Fully understand an integrated sales process
• Genuinely want to create a dealership environment where Customer desire to return to time after time
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be self-motivated, ambitious, professional and forward thinking
• Be focused on achieving goals
• Be a team player
• Have the ability to work within a defined sales process
You must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position. You should be keen and reliable as well as possessing excellent communication skills and a polite outgoing personality. Experience of CDK Autoline (Kerridge) would be advantageous but is not essential.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions, quoting Job Ref. PRS16648
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Sales and Service Specialist | Customer Specialist | Product Genius | Sales Executive | Motorcycle Sales | Motorcycle Sales Executive | Franchised Main Dealer | Motor Trade | Automotive | Motorcycle| Plymouth | Devon