An exclusive opportunity has just arisen to join one of the UK's top automotive groups situated in the Wandsworth area.
My client is seeking a high established and knowledgeable Motor Vehicle Technician and in return they will provide you will all the necessary training and reward you with an outstanding salary package.
This a very rare and exclusive position which will not be around for long so make sure to apply today!
What will you be responsible for?
- The completion of services, diagnostics, mechanical and electrical repairs, in line with the dealership and manufacturer standards
- Maintaining vehicles records by accurately recording all services and repairs that have been carried out and completed within the workshop
- Communicating efficiently with customers to update them of any problems or delays that may have been noticed during the repair
- Working out the estimated time and cost for repairs
- Checking the stock levels and ordering necessary parts if required
- Taking lead of the other Technicians within the workshop to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are being met
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment in the workshop
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors on site, updating on the status of their vehicle
- Road testing vehicles and ensuring the service has been completed to a professional standard
- Prepping vehicles for pickup which will include cleaning, washing and painting
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager or Service Manager
- Complying with all health and safety standards as well as company policies and procedures
What are we looking for from you?
- Qualified with NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance Repair and Maintance or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work well within a team and without supervision
- Strong communication skills when dealing with other members of staff
- Driven and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Good and up to date automotive knowledge
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:00am - 2:00pm
What is on offer for this role if you are the successful candidate?
£29,000 basic along with an achievable £10,000 bonus on top
Full brand training and development with provided upon starting
23 day's holiday rising to 25 after 2 years' service plus bank holidays
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.