Calling all Technicians for a Prestige brand in the automotive industry!
My client on the hunt for a determined yet experienced Technician to join their prestige, fast paced dealership in Ipswich.
Not only will you be required to have a good level of customer service, you will also be reliable and punctual whilst representing the brand to a very high standard within the dealership.
Consistent training and development will be provided to all employees.
Sounds enticing so far doesn't it?
Take a look at the duties entailed within this position…
You will be:
- Ensuring all vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified whilst carrying out service repairs
- Maximising productivity by managing time efficiently
- Accordingly advising all colleagues and customers
- Test driving the vehicles on completion of Technical work
- Checking all levels of quality of work using the equipment
- Following all dealership policy and procedures whilst maintaining quality standards
- Attend training to maintain full knowledge of your role
- Meeting targets and deadlines within the brand requirements
- Completing repair orders within adequate timeframes
- Being compliant of Health and Safety in the work place
- Keeping all work areas tidy
What are we looking for in you?
- A qualified City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician with a minimum of a year's experience within a car dealership environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week at the following times -
Monday - Friday between 7am -7pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays
What will you be rewarded with?
Competitive basic salary from £22,000 -£25,000 basic with an OTE over £28,000 depending on experience
Please note: additional brand qualifications will allow for salary negotiations!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.