Currently seeking a determined and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join a top established automotive group. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join an expanding team where you will have the chance to develop and progress your technical knowledge. This position is based in the surrounding areas of Horley.
As a Technician you will be responsible for?
- Attending to and completing a high level of routine services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs
- Performing maintenance and repair works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Maintaining vehicle records by accurately recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians within the workshop
- Making sure to deliver a high standard of customer service and always exceed customers' expectations
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Ensuring there is effective use of tools and equipment
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the status of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
- Continuously building your technical knowledge
What should the ideal candidate have?
- A qualified City & Guilds Levels 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician
- Experience within a main dealership environment (minimum 1 year) is necessary
- A self-motivated individual with the drive to progress further and achieve outstanding results
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Working efficiently and effectively to increase productivity rate
- The ability to always provide a high standard of service at any given time
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of between £24,000 - £31,000 plus £10,000 bonus on top
Company pension scheme
Full branding training and development
24 days holiday excluding bank holidays
Discount with many high street retailers
Staff car leasing scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.