Our client is seeking an experienced vehicle Technician for their site in Salisbury.
Basic: £25-30k (DOE)
OTE: £31-36k (DOE)
Wider benefits which typically accompany the roles include;
* 22 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (or days off in lieu)
* Life assurance twice basic salary
* Pension (salary sacrifice 3% employer matched)
* Employee discounts on products and services including vehicles and MOTS
* Active social calendar and regular events
* Opportunity to participate in charity and local community events
* Fully funded training and development towards nationally recognised qualifications
* Genuine opportunities for career progression
Our client' culture is built around performance, integrity and professionalism. The organisational style is customer centric with an emphasis on teamwork and fun.
Experience is a must, working for a fantastic group who will provide further training and development.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.