Are you a highly motivated individual seeking the opportunity to relocate to an outstanding and picturesque part of Europe?
My client is seeking a forward-thinking Motor Vehicle Technician with a flexible approach, to join their team. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and progress your skills as a Technician, whilst working alongside an outgoing team and fantastic brand. Assistance with relocation will be provided, loan pack
If you are in a position to start a new adventure in a wonderful and historic part of the world, send over CV today.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- The completion of services, diagnostics, mechanical and electrical repairs, in line with the dealership and manufacturer standards
- Maintaining vehicles records by accurately recording all services and repairs that have been carried out and completed within the workshop
- Communicating efficiently with customers to update them of any problems or delays that may have been noticed during the repair
- Working out the estimated time and cost for repairs
- Checking the stock levels and ordering necessary parts if required
- Taking lead of the other Technicians within the workshop to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are being met
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment in the workshop
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors on site, updating on the status of their vehicle
- Road testing vehicles and ensuring the service has been completed to a professional standard
- Prepping vehicles for pickup which will include cleaning, washing and painting
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager or Service Manager
- Complying with all health and safety standards as well as company policies and procedures
What are we looking for from you?
- My client is looking for a variety of skilled Technicians, ranging from Service Technicians, Diagnostic Technicians and Master Technicians
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance Repair or equivalent
- Experience within a main dealership is vital to be considered for this role
- MOT Licence is highly desirable
- Excellent automotive knowledge
- Outstanding time management skills and a team player
- The ability to work in a high pressured and busy working environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Confident in interacting with other members of staff and customers
- The ability to work a full working week, Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays
What will you be rewarded?
Basic salary ranging from £28,000 - £39,000 (dependant on experience/level) plus achievable competitive On Target Earnings
Company pension scheme
Full brand training and development
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.