Do you hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintance and Repair and thinking it's time for a change in roles? If so, today is your lucky day!
An opening has just arisen for a qualified and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join a top and outstanding dealership. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and progress your skills as a Technician while working alongside an outgoing team and fantastic brand.
This role is situated in Crawley.
As a Motor Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for…
- Services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs in the workshop while making sure this is done within a safe and professional a manner
- Maintaining all vehicle records by recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating on a daily basis with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the statue of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
What are we looking for from you?
- Qualified with NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance Repair and Maintance or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Main dealership experience is necessary to be considered for this role
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a Technician role
- The ability to work well within a team and without supervision
- Strong communication skills when dealing with other members of staff
- Driven and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Good and up to date automotive knowledge
- The ability to work 40 hours Monday to Friday with a Saturday on a rota basis
What will you be rewarded with if the successful candidate?
Salary ranging from £24,000 - £31,000 dependent on level and experience
Achievable £34,000 - £41,000 OTE
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.