Are you an experienced Service Technician living in Berkshire?
If so, my client is seeking to employ an experienced Service Technician to join an exciting dealership with a vibrant workshop located in Datchet.
You should possess strong consistent experience with the ability to work under pressure and exceed productivity and targets. Doesn't sound so bad does it?
To provide you with a bit more information, this company offers a great salary package, outstanding additional benefits but most importantly support with progression and any additional training.
Could you be the missing element this dealership is looking for?
What does this role entail?
You will be:
- Servicing and repainting vehicles according to the heist standard
- Diagnosing and rectifying any faults found including any electrical faults
- Ensuring an effective use of tools and equipment
- Communicating with customers effectively, keeping them updated with the progress of their vehicle, additional work to be carried out or any further problems
- Adhering to all manufacturer, company and dealership policies and procedures
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed
- Reporting directly to the Workshop Controller/ Service Manager
- Liaising with the service department ensuring effective communication
- Undertaking any additional work requested by the Workshop Controller/ Service manager
What should the ideal candidate have?
- A qualified City & Guilds Levels 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician
- Experience within a main dealership environment (minimum 2 years) is necessary
- A self-motivated individual with the drive to progress further and achieve outstanding results
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Working efficiently and effectively to increase productivity rate
- The ability to always provide a high standard of service at any given time
- An MOT Licence is highly desired but not necessary
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What will you be rewarded with?
A great salary of just under £25,000 basic is on offer with a time served bonus which will be achieved upon completion of 40 hours sold within the workshop. For further details on salary please apply!
Additional company benefits
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.