A fantastic Motor Vehicle Technician position has become available near Oxford. It's working for a gorgeous state-of-the-art dealership. This dealership is a part of a well- established group with many awards behind them. The group represent 23 of the most leading brands in the industry, so if you are a person who likes to broaden your knowledge and explore new ways of working, internal promotions are very common.
The role includes:
* Preforming maintenance and repairs work (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
* Running diagnostics and ensuring all faults are detected
* Working alongside the service advisors and keeping up to date with work coming through
* Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction
* Take personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, and reports equipment defects or problems that need attention
* Support your following colleagues with work load to achieve targets
Who are we looking for:
* A great team player great with organisations skills
* The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets
* Great communication skills
* Recognised apprenticeships to NVQ standard
* Full driving licence
What's on offer?
* A basic salary between £24,000 - £34,000 + an extremely attractive bonus on top
* Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm with Saturdays on a rota basis
* Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, private healthcare, life cover, company cars, family discounts, retail discounts and many more!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.