Technician Required in Christchurch
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Hours: Monday to Friday
Saturdays on a Rota Basis
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Automotive Technician / Mechanic looking for an opportunity to develop their career with a successful Prestige Main Car Dealership Group in Christchurch
As a Technician you will need to achieve the highest standards in customer service through delivery of an exceptional technical performance which is always right first time whilst working on our customers and our own vehicles.
To be a success in this role, you will possess
• The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment;
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards;
• Great team player and communication skills;
• Full Driving Licence;
• Main Dealer experience preferable but not essential;
• Experience in the Brand would be an advantage;
• VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential;
• Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3.
To apply, please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting ref: PRS17071
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Technician | Car | Dealership| Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Workshop | Mechanic | MOT Tester | Poole | Bournemouth | Christchurch |Dorset | Tech